To install Visual Studio Code for web development, you will first need to download and install the software on your computer.
- Go to the Visual Studio Code website (https://code.visualstudio.com/) and click on the “Download” button.
- Select the version of Visual Studio Code that is appropriate for your operating system, and follow the instructions to download and install the software.
- Once Visual Studio Code is installed, you can open the program and begin using it for web development.
Here are some steps to help you get started with web development using Visual Studio Code:
- Open Visual Studio Code and create a new file by going to File > New File, or by pressing Ctrl + N on your keyboard.
- Type the HTML code for a basic web page, such as the following:
<html> <head> <title>My Web Page</title> </head> <body> <h1>Hello, World!</h1> </body> </html>