Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released the Airports Authority of India (AAI) Air Traffic Control (ATC) notification for the post of JE (Junior Executive). The notification was released, on June 08, 2022, on the official website,aai.aero. As per the notification, the authorities have released a total of 400 vacancies under the Air Traffic Control Department. The Airports Authority of India AAI ATC application form filling shall commence on July 14, 2022. The tentative date of conducting the entrance exam for AAI ATC 2022 shall be notified later by the authorities but it is expected to be conducted in August or September this year.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) ATC Eligibility Criteria
Full-Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.
Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curriculum).
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Air Traffic Control (ATC) JE Age Limit
The maximum age limit admissible to the post of Airports Authority of India AAI ATC Junior Engineer is 27 years as of July 14, 2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
- Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to the ‘Non-creamy layer as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of the Airports Authority of India (AAI).
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Air Traffic Control (ATC) JE Exam Pattern
Airports Authority of India (AAI) ATC JE selection process shall be having two levels, written exam and document verification, voice test, and background verification. The written examination shall be conducted in the online mode and the details of the same shall be notified later. The exam shall be having 120 questions in English, General knowledge, General Intelligence, Mathematics, and Physics. There is no negative marking applicable for the wrong answers marked in the examination. The candidates shall get 120 minutes to complete the paper.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Air Traffic Control (ATC) JE Syllabus
PART A (60 Marks)
General Intelligence/ Reasoning.
General aptitude/Numerical aptitude.
General knowledge/ awareness.
PART B (60 Marks)
The total duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) ATC JE Vacancies 2022
AAI has notified 400 vacancies for different categories, the details of the vacancies are as follows.
|Categories||Number Of Posts|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) ATC salary Emolument
As mentioned in the notification, the selected candidates on the Airports Authority of India (AAI) ATC JE profile shall be eligible to get paid on the pay scale of INR 40000-3%-140000. Additionally, the Junior Executive of the Airports Authority of India (AAI) shall be paid allowances such as Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits, etc. are admissible as per the AAI rules.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE:
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) are to be paid by the candidates.
SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs.81/- (Rupees Eighty One only).
PWD and apprentices who have completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in the Airports Authority of India (AAI) are exempted from payment of any fee.
- The fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY.
Refer to the official notification before filling out the application.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) ATC JE FAQ
- When will be the Airports Authority of India (AAI) ATC Je 2022 conducted?
The date of the examination is not yet announced. But the exam might be conducted in August or September 2022. The date will be announced on the official website of AAI
- Is there any negative marking for the Airports Authority of India AAI JE ATC CBT?
No, there are no negative marks for the AAI ATC JE exam.
- How many sections are there in the Airports Authority of India AAI JE ATC Examination?
There are two sections Part A & Part B of equal weightage in marks.
- What are the topics from Part A?
General Intelligence/ Reasoning
General aptitude/Numerical aptitude
General knowledge/ awareness
- What are the topics in PART B?